In this video, you will see the value in using Inquiries that come with the Project Management module in Sage 300 CRE (Timberline).
- Easily modify and filter data: With Inquiries in Sage 300 CRE you can add, modify and delete fields. You can view information that is important to you and get rid of everything else.
- Drill down capabilities: By selecting certain fields in an Inquiry, you can access more detailed information.
- Instantly export to Microsoft Excel: All inquiries can easily export to Excel in the click of a button.
Download the data sheet for Project Management in Sage 300 CRE. click here
Benefits of Reporting and Inquiries in Sage 300 CRE
- Job status overview combing accounting and project management detail on one report.
- Job cost by date range, monthly cost and cost type analysis, including unposted costs.
- Contract status showing accounts receivable invoices and payments.
- Purchase orders and subcontracts showing accounts payable invoices and checks.
- RFI overdue and unanswered logs and summaries.
- Submittal logs by company, status and summary report.
- Transmittal logs by date, company, and status.
- Insurance and lien documents.
With more than 40 years of industry experience, Sage solutions are Job Ready. In fact, Sage products help manage over 400,000 projects a year and more than 5.7 million subcontracts each year.
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of Sage Certified Consultants work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating and Sage Construction Anywhere. Plumb is a SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner located in Southern California.
Take this Construction Software Needs Assessment to find the right construction accounting software for your business.
- Top Construction Accounting Software (of the year)
- Sage 100 Contractor – Sample Reports
- Los Angeles Contractor Moves to Sage 100 Contractor Software