Lovesac’s Revenue Increases by 50% with NetSuite Retail Software Solution
Since going live with NetSuite, Lovesac reports a continued year-over-year revenue growth of 50%. Lovesac, a designer and retailer of furniture and home accessories, was ranked fastest growing furniture store in America by Furniture Today.
Lovesac deployed NetSuite, a single unified cloud solution, to run business processes including ERP/financials, inventory, order management, CRM and in-store POS. The retailer turned to NetSuite retail solutions, because they struggled with process inefficiency and poor visibility within its disconnected legacy environment. According to Lovesac, they used email to manage shipments and lacked insight into orders, which inhibited the customer experience.
NetSuite is a powerful, cloud-based retail software solution designed to satisfy the omnichannel shoppers. It can handle high order volumes placed on e-Commerce sites, and retailers can use the platform to keep pace with growing order volumes while managing inventory, improving internal productivity, minimizing inventory costs and gaining new insights into key operational and financial metrics.
“NetSuite is helping us transform how efficiently and effectively our company is run,” said Ryan Johnson, COO of Lovesac. “We now have 360-degree visibility into inventory and customer transactions across all channels, which is essential in providing a holistic omnichannel commerce experience and ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction that drives loyalty and repeat business.”
NetSuite Retail: Product Features
- In-Store POS. Provide a superior in-store experience with a modern POS that enables you to satisfy omnichannel shoppers and build customer loyalty.
- Ecommerce. Deliver a consistent and personalized digital experience to consumers across any device.
- CRM and Marketing. Get a single view of each customer across all channels and touchpoints.
- Order Management. Allow shoppers to buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere and return anywhere.
- Business Intelligence. Make smarter strategic decisions across all channels with real-time business intelligence.
- Inventory and Supplier Management. Efficiently manage stock and your supplier network to better meet the demands of today’s consumers.
- Financials. Get a comprehensive view of your financial activities with a powerful financial management system for retailers.