If you are experiencing growing pains with your existing accounting software system, conducting a Business Process Review (BPR) is a good place to start. This will help determine if it is time to upgrade your accounting software and give recommendations on how you should deploy new systems.
According the Wikipedia, a business process or business method is a collection of related, structured activities or tasks by people or equipment which in a specific sequence produce a service or product (serves a particular business goal) for a particular customer or customers.
As a Value-Added-Reseller (VAR) for Sage construction software, and software developer for CV – job costing software for the construction industry, Plumb works with companies to assess their current ERP/CRM systems in order to address any business needs or requirements.
Plumb provides outsourced accounting services for companies using NetSuite or other cloud-based software programs.
What is a Business Process Review?
- Outline of high-level requirements that are specific to your industry and needs.
- Records all of your business processes.
- Helps to identify any gaps from your current software.
- Universal document that can be used to help in your software selection process.
Many companies do not have the time or resources to do their own internal Business Process Review. At Plumb, we have developed a BPR questionnaire to be filled out by the company as part of the discovery phase. The answers provided will help give insight into your business requirements and determine new software selection.
The BPR Questionnaire will help:
- Identify the people involved in the process
- Document the inputs/outputs of the process
- Determine the ongoing integration touch points
- Identify existing problems and/or areas of concern with the process
- Explore opportunities for Improvement
- Determine your Data Migration Plan – download data migration questionnaire
Plumb is an authorized NetSuite Solution Provider and full-service web design agency that combines back-office commerce solutions with creative front-end design to deliver highly effective ecommerce websites. Plumb’s partnership with NetSuite provides a revolutionary solution for companies in any stage of growth. Plumb is located at 1227 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037, with additional offices in Newport Beach, Rancho Santa Fe, Ontario, CA and Reno, NV.