Learn why fast-growing companies run their business on a modern cloud platform
With the pace of change moving at an unprecedented rate, businesses today face a one-in-three chance of not surviving the next five years. The good news is, there are vast solutions available to businesses of all types that want to pivot quickly and adapt their business models. Companies that run on a modern cloud platform hold the greatest technological advantage and are equipped to move at the pace of their boldest ideas. It has never been more important for modern businesses to match their vision and roadmap with a rapidly changing marketplace.
Is your company using a cloud platform for accounting? Plumb provides outsourced accounting services for cloud platforms, such as NetSuite.
“We felt that having a single, cloud-based system worldwide with NetSuite would be an ideal solution for our business. The ability to scale the company very quickly with a cloud platform that allows the rapid introduction of new entities has been very valuable. The ROI with NetSuite was considerably better than its closest competitor.” – CFO, Zendesk
Download Pivot Your Business to see how a cloud platform is enabling fast-growing companies to optimize their growth through:
- Quick and affordable deployment
- Ability to scale in support of future growth
- Ease of administration and management
- Highly flexible with built-in intelligence
- Unified view across business
Excerpt brought to you by NetSuite:
Take for example a 10-person startup business looking to use software to manage its financials. Turning to QuickBooks initially is by all accounts a reasonable choice that offers a company of that size the basic functionality it needs and some room for growth. However, as growth accelerates and financial processes become more complex, the company will be very quickly forced into deploying standalone applications and customizing spreadsheets. It will not be long before these non-integrated processes and ad-hoc applications begin to impact performance and hinder productivity. Get NetSuite pricing
An important development for modern businesses is that cloud computing has come of age. Evidence of this from independent sources is virtually everywhere:
- Spending on cloud computing infrastructure and platforms will grow at 30 percent CAGR from 2013 through 2018 compared with 5 percent growth for the overall enterprise IT (Goldman Sachs).
- By 2016, there will be an 11-percent shift of IT budget away from traditional in-house IT delivery, toward various versions of cloud computing as a new delivery model (IDC).
- By 2018, more than 60 percent of enterprises will have at least half of their infrastructure on cloud platforms (Saugatuck Technology).