Brought to you by Frost & Sullivan, celebrating 50 years of growth, innovation & leadership.
2015 North American Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning for the Wholesale Distribution Customer Value Leadership Award
Best practices report from Frost & Sullivan reveal top 5 reasons why NetSuite provides WDs with a complete solution that delivers Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) commerce, marketing, sales, management, sourcing, warehousing, and support capabilities built into one customizable platform. The NetSuite review reveals that NetSuite’s platform has inbuilt mobility and is known for its world-class financial reporting and analytics.
- Customer Purchase Experience: Working with a range of customers in the WD industry, NetSuite’s unified business platform is flexible enough to deal with varying and evolving customer requirements. NetSuite has designed its platform to equip customers to take advantage of its robust capabilities and easily customize their system as per their personalized specifications – while continuing to use the lastest version of NetSuite’s software through seamless automatic updates.
- Customer Ownership Experience: Although NetSuite’s competitors claim their ERP solutions are cloud-based, they are actually only hosted services and require customers to log into systems, or run on Internet Explorer. On the contrary, NetSuite’s platform for business can be accessed from any device (iPad, iPhone, or Android phone) and any browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Safari).
- Price/Performance Value: NetSuite frequently replaces several disparate systems. This offers value to customers in terms of reduced IT costs and IT maintenance when replacing an on-premise system. NetSuite customers achieve actionable insights with the ability to make real-time, well-informed decisions at a quicker pace than before, which helps reduce inventory costs and improve gross margins. How much is NetSuite?
- Customer Service Experience: Recognizing the importance of ROI, NetSuite’s business platform boasts a range of diverse capabilities to serve applications such as commerce, CRM, marketing and order management. It also helps customers take a step-wise approach and follow the maturity curve. Customers have the ability to change much of their system as their business evolves.
- Growth Potential: NetSuite has more than 24,000 companies and subsidiaries as customers and the Wholesale Distribution industry is one of the largest verticals. NetSuite aims to continue to deliver the most flexible and scalable cloud-based business platform.
NetSuite is recognized with Frost & Sullivan’s 2015 Customer Value Leadership Award. In conclusion, the NetSuite review shows that the combination of flexibility and customization has helped it design an easy-to-use, real-time, cloud-based ERP solution with measurable KPIs.
Download the entire NetSuite review.
Looking for additional NetSuite services? Plumb provides outsourced accounting for NetSuite.