As the summer comes to a close, it’s time to start with year-end processing and staying ahead of year-end filing deadlines. If you are currently a Sage Construction & Real Estate client (Sage 300 CRE; Sage Timberline or Sage 100 Contractor; Master Builder), year-end updates will be released in late December 2016.
Year-End Supported Versions:
- Sage 100 Contractor versions 19.7 and 20.2
- Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate versions 15.1 and 16.1 (version 16.1 is scheduled to be released this summer)
- Note: Sage Residential Management is not compatible with Sage 300 CRE version 15.1 or 16.1. If you use Payroll or Accounts Payable within Residential Management, contact Plumb to learn about your options.
Pay $1750.00 – Fixed Fee Pricing from Plumb
Schedule your appointment now to upgrade to the supported versions of Sage Construction & Real Estate by year-end.
- Update install on server, up to 5 workstations, as well as data upgrade*
- Pay additional $600 for every 5 additional workstations
*Server migrations are excluded from fixed-fee.
*Price is good Monday – Friday only from 7:00AM to 6:00PM (call for pricing on nights and weekends).
2016 Filing Deadlines:
Be aware that you will have less time to send and file your 2016 forms. You must send all W-2 forms and 1099 forms to employees and recipients in January and they must be filed by the government by January 31, 2017.
January 31, 2017
- W-2 forms to employees
- W-2 information to the federal government (Social Security Administration)
- 1099 forms to recipients
- 1099 information to the federal government
- ACA forms (1095-B or 1095-C) to employees
February 28, 2017
- If filing by mail, ACA forms (1094-B and 1095 B – or 1094-C and 1095-C) to the IRS
March 31, 2017
- If filing electronically, ACA forms (1094-B and 1095 B – or 1094-C and 1095-C) to the IRS