Top 5 Tasks to Complete for Month-End in Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate
Plumb is a top Sage Construction Software Partner for Sage 300 CRE | Sage Timberline Software. In this video, you will see a step-by-step guide to close Sage Timberline month-end procedures.
Timberline Month-End Closing Tasks:
- Back-up Data Files
- Confirm all Transactions are Posted
- Print Month-End Reports
- Close Modules for the Month
- Job Costs
- General Ledger
- General Ledger – The Final Step
For additional guidance for Timberline Month-End Closing procedures, click here: Sage Timberline Accounts Receivable: Month-End Close Guide and Sage Timberline A/P Month-End Close.
Plumb provides assistance and consulting services for Sage Construction Software, including Sage 300 CRE (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor and Sage Estimating. Please reach out to us, we’re happy to help!
- 5 Steps to Deploy New Accounting Software
- Monitor your construction business with MyAssistant for Sage 300 CRE
- Construction accounting software by Sage (This is why you need it)