Sage Estimating Software Presents Digital eTakeoff Webcast
Date: Wednesday, March 15th | Time: Noon – 12:45PM PST
Do you want to?
- Boost your backlog?
- Ensure job profitability?
- Focus on additional bids?
- Save time and money?
If you’re currently using manual methods to perform takeoffs and then manually entering your takeoff information into Sage Estimating, then you must watch this webinar to see how you can seamlessly integrate the two.
Digital eTakeoff with Sage Estimating Helps:
- Reduce your takeoff time by as much as 50% over manual methods
- Eliminate the time consuming task of populating your estimate
- Alert you to changes from previous takeoffs and updates your Sage estimate with a click of a button
Learn how the Sage Estimating audit trail and drill down features take you directly to the digital eTakeoff drawing where quantities were derived, making it easy to verify where quantities came from.
Sale Announcement: “Trade Up” or “Trade In” Discount Pricing for Digital eTakeoff
- If you own On Center or Planswift takeoff software, you can save up to 25% by switching to digital eTakeoff
- If you own MC2, ProEst, US Cost, Procontractor, WinEst, you can save up to 25% by switching
- Not using any digital software right now? Save up to 25% with any digital eTakeoff purchase
- Offering 0% financing on 2-year Sage Construction & Real Estate purchases
How Does a Construction-Specific Solution Make a Difference?
If you are finding that your accounting software can not longer handle the complexities of your construction business, then download this free assessment to see if a switch is worth the investigation.