Take the Tax Deduction Quiz!
Just in time for tax season
Do you think you know what qualifies as a tax deduction? Here at Plumb, an outsourced accounting firm in San Diego and Orange County, we have a full team of accounting professionals who organize our client’s financials to get prepared for filing tax returns. We are not a CPA firm, rather a company that supports businesses and high-net-worth families with their part-time and outsourced accounting needs.
Whether you are a CPA, tax professional, accountant or simply handle your own personal tax returns, test your knowledge with this quiz!
>> Tax Deduction Quiz! <<
Plumb works in partnership with our client’s CPAs to handle all the preliminary tax work for year-end. With our customized 7-Step Process, Plumb delivers an Annual Tax Organizer, consisting of a one-page tax summary sheet outlining information sent to the CPA. With our pre-tax accounting services, it ensures accurate record-keeping, and reconciliation of all asset accounts. For more information on our Annual Tax Organizer, click here.
Pre-Tax Accounting Services:
- Tracking and recording 1099’s,
- Tracking and recording charitable contributions
- Any contribution over $250 must have a letter or receipt
- Tracking and recording medical expenses
- Tracking and recording sales of stock
- Enter gross proceeds and gross cost basis
- Record and calculate Gross Distribution, Taxable amount and taxes withheld from Wages, Pensions or Gambling Winnings
- Re-classify income per 1099
- Verify 1099-G; money received from State & Local Tax Refunds
If you want to experience financial peace of mind this tax season, Plumb is here to help.