Take Advantage of Section 179 and Upgrade to Sage Construction Software
Plumb announces year-end sale on Sage construction software, including Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage Estimating software. As a top Sage reseller for construction software, Plumb works to find you the best pricing for owning or leasing.
- New Clients: Take advantage of Section 179 tax write-off with zero percent financing offer*
- 0% financing on 2-year (24 month term) through lending partner with 10% buydown
- Only for NEW clients
- Must purchase by December 28, 2017
- Financing terms and conditions are subject and made available by third-party lenders
What is Section 179? What type of software/equipment qualifies?
Section 179 is a tax deduction up to $500,000 by purchasing or financing new or used equipment for your business and “off-the-shelf” software. In order to receive the deduction, the software must be purchased from the start of the year, January 1 through December 31. Sage construction software products are considered “off-the-shelf” and not custom designed. Since Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE, and Sage Estimating packages are available for the general public to purchase, they qualify for tax deductions. If your small business hasn’t reached the limit on equipment purchases for the year, it’s a good time to take advantage of Section 179.
Other Construction Software Considerations for Section 179:
These qualifications were taken from the government website: Section 179
- Construction software must be financed (Sage uses a third-party lender for appropriate qualification).
- Construction software can be purchased outright by the business.
- Construction software must be used by business for income-producing activity.
- Construction software must have determinable useful life of more than a year.
- Non-exclusive license, available for public to purchase same software and not substantially modified (no custom coding).
- A small amount of customization is OK.
Save money on Sage software and purchase before the end of the year.
What other Sage software promotions are available?
Typically the end of the fiscal year is the best time for deals on Sage construction software. Now is the time to buy in order for the software to be implemented by Plumb for the start of the new year.
Sage Winback Promotion:
If you are a client of Sage but have been off plan for three or more years, you can qualify for 35% off software licenses if upgrading to Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE or Sage Estimating.
Promo Details: For Sage Construction and Real Estate customers who are off plan by three or more years and must repurchase their software to get on an active Sage Business Care Plan. Save 25% on software license costs when repurchasing Sage construction accounting software. Save 35% when repurchasing Sage Estimating software (does not apply to digital takeoff).
New Client Promotion:
If your construction business is currently using a construction-specific ERP software or estimating-specific or digital takeoff solution, you can save 25% to make the switch to Sage.
Promo Details: Upgrade your existing construction accounting or estimating software and replace it with Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE or Sage Estimating software.