Sage 300 CRE Year-End Video Tips
Sage Certified Consultant, Olivia Roemer, shares Sage 300 CRE video series for year-end tasks. Close out the year in your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software correctly with these top tips. In this video, you will learn how to prepare for year-end activities in Sage 300 CRE starting with making sure all information is accurate before printing 1099s.
Part I – How to Prepare Prior to Printing your 1099s
Watch Sage 300 CRE year-end video showing you how to print two reports to check for accuracy on your 1099s.
- Paid Invoice Register
- 1099 Preparation Report
In Part 2 of this 5-part series, Olivia will show you how to print your 1099s using Aatrix software.
Video Series: Sage 300 CRE Tasks for Year-End
- How to Prepare Prior to Printing your 1099s
- How to Print your 1099s Using Aatrix
- How to Prepare for and Print your W-2s
- How to Prepare and Print your Quarterly and Annual Payroll Returns
- How to Close the Year in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
For more information on Sage construction software tips and Sage construction overview demos, please visit our YouTube channel.