Construction Reporting with Sage 300 CRE Software
Topics to Include:
- Inter-company transactions
- Consolidated financial statements
- Office Connector
- Service management
- Property management
- Mobile Reports | Mobile Projects
Construction Reporting Solutions with Office Connector
Easily transfer your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate data to/from Excel with Office Connector. Save hours of time on reporting and analysis tasks using Excel with Office Connector. The Sage solutions consist of three separate products that allow you to query, report and move data back and forth between Microsoft Excel and Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Query – automatically retrieve data from Sage 300 CRE for analysis and data manipulation using familiar Excel reports, worksheets, and graphs.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Write – maps data from your Excel worksheets and forms to corresponding writable fields within Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Import – quickly save Excel worksheets in formats that can be imported in Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Financials – use your Sage 300 CRE financial data in Excel to create robust financial reports leveraging all of Excel’s features, including formatting high-quality presentations, graphing and charting and pivot tables.
Stay tuned for upcoming Wednesday Webinars that will feature “Construction Payroll”, “Field Accessibility”, and “Best Practices for Job Cost Reporting & Accounting”.
If you’d like a personalized demo of Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate
Take this Construction Software Needs Assessment to find the right construction accounting software for your business.