The new version Sage 100 Contractor is expected to be released summer 2019.
New Version Sage 100 Contractor 188.8.131.52
Due to customer requests and feedback, Plumb is excited to share the upcoming features and updates to the new version Sage 100 Contractor. The team at Sage is working on the final development stage and will be releasing the latest version updates before the end of the year.
As one of the construction industry’s most popular software package that combines accounting, job costing, project management, scheduling and estimating, Sage 100 Contractor is the perfect solution for contractors of all sizes.
Highlights of the New Version Sage 100 Contractor:
- Calculating Use Tax Improvements – add a Use Tax Report
- Bank Transfers – transferring money between cash accounts, impacts reconciliations
- Subcontract Warnings
- Ability to make an unused credit card inactive
- Change Order Numbers – ability to print in the order of the changer order numbering
- Ability to provide buttons security on forms
- In-Product Messaging
- Ability to sort open and paid invoices within each vendor in multiple ways
- Ability to sort specific viewable grids by date
- 9-5 Takeoff Templates
Ability to review previous bank reconciliations and improvements
- Review previous bank reconciliations
- Ability to reprint a previous reconciliation
- Undo/Retract a finalized bank reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation – totaled by card
- Sort by the amount field in reconciliations
Over/Under Report Improvements
- Provide extended report
- Additional selection criteria
- Filter by job type
- Period select drop down
- Add salesperson selection
- Add Supervisor selection
Spell Check notes
- Performance improvements
- Ability to spell check large note text boxes on forms 6-11-2 & 6-11-8
- Increase parts cost amount field & associated fields that use this value
How Much does the New Version Sage 100 Contractor Cost?
The good news is, Plumb still offers the best pricing for Sage 100 Contractor with a combination package called “Plumb Basic”. The Plumb Basic Package costs $2,999 and is the perfect starting point for contractors to try Sage construction software for one-year. It is subscription-based pricing – pay a monthly fee – for 1-user. Included in the Plumb Basic Package is annual subscription for Sage 100 Contractor, with online training through Sage University. You’ll also receive setup and implementation from a Sage Certified Consultant at Plumb.
Plumb is a premier Sage reseller that specializes in construction software. We work with hundreds of companies across the United States to provide the sale, implementation, data migration, consulting services, training and support. The Sage Certified Consultants at Plumb have deep roots in the construction industry, working as controllers and accountants in various construction trades.
Want more information on pricing or a customized demo of the software?
- Sage 100 Contractor Overview
- Sage 100 Contractor Product Brochure
- Sage 100 Contractor vs. QuickBooks