Sage Construction Solution
How true integration makes a Sage construction solution a better choice than QuickBooks
You can run your entire business more efficiently with a Sage construction solution. If you are using QuickBooks, or are looking at it, you should consider Sage 100 Contractor. It is a fully-integrated suite of construction-specific applications that make it the best software for managing accounting and back office operations.
Sage 100 Contractor performs critical functions such as:
- Job Costing
- Project Management
- Equipment Management
- Service Management – all without having to patch together disparate systems or re-handling data
Easily create a customized dashboard and setup a workflow that you prefer.
Get a quick overview of Sage 100 Contractor
From this single software Sage construction solution, you can control every aspect of your business: accounting, estimating, scheduling, project management, service management and more.
Simplify processes from project start to finish, while also eliminating paper waste from the accounting team and operations. Sage Paperless Construction fully integrates with Sage 100 Contractor. It is a document management and workflow automation Sage construction solution. The benefits include:
- Save time by eliminating the paper chase – payroll can be processed entirely with electronic timecards
- Improve productivity by providing easier access to company and project-related documents
- Increase efficiency across your firm with automated document distribution and invoice approval process
- Make payments promptly to build stronger relationships with subcontractors or vendors
- Eliminate the need for paper and save on storage and supply costs
How much does Sage 100 Contractor cost?
At Plumb, we are a preferred reseller for Sage 100 Contractor. Serving the industry since 1996, Plumb provides software and accounting solutions to contractors of all different sizes and industries. Plumb has Sage Certified Consultants to help with the installation and customization of your new software package. Our team has an accounting background in construction which helps with the setup and reporting phase.
The “Plumb Basic Package” for Sage 100 Contractor is $2,999. This includes 1-user for a year subscription of Sage, plus basic setup and data migration. It also includes a year of training provided by Sage University.
For information regarding pricing, contact Plumb.
Plumb offers weekly Wednesday webinars for free training on Sage 100 Contractor.
You can sign up to receive notifications and join our webinars! Click here