TimberScan for Sage 100 Contractor is TimberScan 100
TimberScan for Sage 100 Contractor is now available. It is a leading AP automation solution – which was only available to Sage 300 CRE users.
Plumb is hosting a webinar to demo and highlight the features of TimberScan 100.
Wednesday, May 29th at 10AM.
Benefits of TimberScan for Sage 100 Contractor:
- Automate AP invoice approvals with precision routing rules
- Gain tighter control of document management with real-time insights
- Customize workflows, security and more
About TimberScan 100
TimberScan 100 is a “Browser Based” A/P Approval & Enterprise Content Management System designed exclusively for Sage 100 Contractor. This cost effective yet powerful solution gives Sage 100 Contractor users the ability to create a completely paper-free office.
TimberScan 100 includes:
- A/P Routing and Approval (with exceptional integration to Sage 100 Contractor)
- Full document and content management beyond AP invoices (such as Project Management documents, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, RFIs, Personnel Documents, etc)
- Works with the SQL version of Sage 100 Contractor
TimberScan 100 is easy to use
You can set-up routing rules and enter documents and AP invoices to avoid the paper chase.
Approve AP invoices, view status and easily connect your TimberScan to Sage 100 Contractor.
Join Plumb and Core Associates, the makers of TimberScan for Sage 100 Contractor for a webinar and live demo of the software.
Wednesday, May 29th
10:00 AM (PST)
About Core Associates:
Creators of the best selling paper-free AP automation & document management system for Sage Construction software.
- Wealth of features
- Ease of Use – written exclusively for Sage Construction Software
- Experience – available since 2004 – 1,600 + companies, and more than 28,000 users
- Excellent Support – direct from developer
- Exceptional value – quick return on investment
- Continuous innovation and enhancements
- Proven track record
Can’t attend the webinar on May 29th? Please reach out to Plumb and we’ll gladly setup a personalized demo of the software.
- Using QuickBooks? Learn why Sage 100 Contractor gives you better reports
- Sage 100 Contractor Overview
- Sage 100 Contractor Product Brochure
- Sage 100 Contractor vs. QuickBooks