Accounting functions, think you’re ready to have them be outsourced?
From start-ups to well-established firms, many companies turn to outsourcing as an option to handle low-impact accounting functions.
In order for companies to be successful with high-level finance strategies, it’s best to have non-core accounting tasks be handled by an efficient and cost-effective bookkeeper or outsourced accountant. This frees up time, money and allows for more experienced finance executives to concentrate on their core competencies.
List of accounting functions you should consider outsourcing:
- Data Entry
- Processing Transactions
- Recordkeeping: Maintaining files throughout the year, so all documents are in order for tax season or in preparation of an audit.
- Collections: Having an outsourced bookkeeper stay on top of the invoice process and making sure customers are paying within their terms.
- Payables & Receivables: Streamline the process to be more efficient which equals getting cash in your bank account sooner.
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations: Watch this video to learn how to perform a bank reconciliation in QuickBooks.
- Tracking Revenue & Expenses: Properly setting up a chart of accounts and categorizing transactions.
- Managing Bill Pay: Paying bills, vendor management and setting up a calendar of due dates.
- Payroll Journal Entries
- Filing Sales & Use Tax
- Booking Prepaid Accruals, insurance, deposit, rent and retainers
Daily bookkeeping tasks are essential to keeping businesses organized and if they start to pile up it becomes harder to track how much cash you have on hand.
At TAG, we have a team of US-based accountants and bookkeepers who are located in offices across the country. Most of our employees are in southern California with offices in La Jolla and Newport Beach. We charged fixed-fee pricing or hourly rates, depending on the preference of the client. We’re trusted by hundreds of companies – with a concentration in the specific industries of start-up; technology; marketing & advertising firms; contractors and developers and manufacturing firms. Outsourced bookkeeping team are experts in QuickBooks, NetSuite, and Sage Construction Accounting Software.
Get in touch with Plumb and we’ll answer your questions related to Outsourced Accounting