Sage 100 Contractor – At-a-glance Dashboards
Sage 100 Contractor is the most comprehensive Construction Accounting System on the market, and it’s clear why. With your time saved and errors are reduced, you’ll have more confidence in the accuracy of your numbers to make immediate, clear-sighted business decisions. The Sage 100 Contractor executive dashboard provides an at-a-glance current view into the health of the business, such as cash balance, job status, profitability, and change orders.
Top 3 Reasons to Love Sage 100 Contractor Dashboards
- Custom Real-Time Access: You have easy access to pull up the reports that are important to you. Customize your Sage 100 Contractor dashboard with the information that is most important to you.
- Drill Down Features: The dashboard is completely drillable. Simply double click to drill down into your cash position, invoices, and other records.
- Alert Users: Create alerts that empower your users to stay on top of their priorities. Alerts can be customized to anything you would like the system to remind your users of.
Take a look at this quick video to learn more:
Available Reports in Sage 100 Contractor:
- Job Cost and Job Cost Drill Down
- Progress Billing Report
- Bond Report
- Over/Under Billings Report
- WH-347 and HR Compliance Forms
- Committed Cost Variance Report
- Job Profitability Report
- Job Status Report
- Income Statement
- Equipment Management Report
How Much Does Sage 100 Contractor Cost?
Check out Plumb’s exclusive “Getting Starting” software package. This is for a subscription-based (cloud) version of Sage 100 Contractor. Receive data migration, cloud hosting options, consulting and online training to get you started.
Are you ready for your own trial demo of Sage 100 Contractor? Book an appointment for a Software Needs Assessment and we’ll get you started on your Sage 100 Contractor journey! Ask about Sage software promotions and discount pricing for additional modules and license users.