Sage Accounting Outsourcing for your Construction Business
Let Plumb be a part of your accounting team as an experienced resource for your Sage accounting system.
At Plumb, an outsourced accounting firm, we employ a team of construction accounting experts who understand the industry and software. As a Sage Construction Software Partner, we also sell, implement and help train and support your Sage accounting software, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, Sage 100 Contractor and Sage Estimating.
Sage Accounting Services Include:
- Fully outsource your accounting department or utilize interim accounting help with Sage Timberline experts
- Specializing in comprehensive job costing
- Month-end close & monthly financial reporting
- Remote bookkeeping services
- Sage accounting transaction work
- Payroll accounting and administration
- Project work to clean up your books
Why Work with Plumb?
Contact Our Team Today:
Construction-Specific Accounting Outsourcing
The Sage platform is designed for construction and real estate. You can count on the accountants at Plumb to provide construction-specific expertise within the Sage and construction software.
- Work in Progress Report & Schedule
- Job Costing
- Tracking Progress, Unit-Based and Time & Material Billing
- Completed Contract & Percentage Complete Revenue Recoginition
- Overhead Budgets & Analysis
- Equipment Costing & Analysis
- General Ledger Budget Preparation
- Surety Bond Reports
- Equipment Costing
- Material & Labor Analysis
- Lien Waiver Tracking
- Draws Assemblies
- Subcontract Management
- Prevailing Wage Reporting
Gain Better Insights into your Business | Sage Accounting
Leverage the expertise of Plumb and take advantage of the 1,400 prebuilt reports and dashboard within Sage. You should be viewing a cash snapshot, company overview, job profits and property overviews. You can see trends and key performance indicators.