Plumb Presents Best Practices in Construction Accounting Software
Plumb | Sage Construction Software Authorized Partner | Sage 300 CRE & Sage 100 Contractor Certified Consultants | Plumb.NET |
The San Diego Airport Authority’s Bonding and Contract Financing Assistance Program hosted Plumb to present “Best Practices in Construction Accounting Software”. Plumb is Southern California’s premier construction accounting and software provider for Sage Construction Accounting Software and Contractor V.
Topics of Discussion:
- Key components of construction software
- Key component considerations
- Which software is right for your construction company?
- Should the key components integrate?
- Should software grow with your business?
- How much should your construction accounting software cost?
- What is the “cloud”?