Carlsbad NetSuite Success Story
Skin Authority Saves $100K Yearly vs. Cost of On-Premise IT While Maintaining Growth
Carlsbad NetSuite Overview:
- Skin care line
- Based in Carlsbad, CA
- NetSuite customer since 2003
- Replaced QuickBooks, ACT!, and Salesforce
- Using Advanced Inventory, ERP, CRM, SuiteCommerce Site Builder, Advanced Site Customization, Site Analytics
“We came from both technology and spa industries and we knew we would need top-quality products and services to succeed in this competitive business. NetSuite helps us do just that.”
- Expand business from spa reseller customers, to reaching out to consumers directly
- Expand to Japan, UK, Canada and Mexico
- Tracking inventory from suppliers in China and Korea
- $100K annual savings over cost of premise-based servers and IT infrastructure
- Role-based dashboards give management real time visibility into supplier performance
- Intergration of eCommerce, inventory and customer information. Advanced inventory module also ensures on-time product delivery.
About NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder
Unify your web store with your business. SuiteCommerce Site Builder provides you with an online store that delivers a great shopping experience within a complete commerce platform to seamlessly manage your business and transform operational efficiency. Unlike first-generation ecommerce systems, SuiteCommerce is unified with the systems of record you use to run your business – order management, inventory, marketing, customer service and financials – providing a single view of your customers and business. To learn more about SuiteCommerce Site Builder, download brochure.
Plumb’s growing team of NetSuite experts has enhanced their Southern California presence in the rapidly expanding cloud-computing industry. Through NetSuite, Plumb is able to give their clients access to a world class development platform and an innovated line-up of cloud-based business management solutions. NetSuite’s core integrated suite combines ERP, CRM, PSA, E-commerce and NetSuite OneWorld, the system for multi-entity and multi-subsidiary.
Plumb is an authorized NetSuite Solution Provider and offers valued financial and business resources and counsel for companies and individuals on the move. With over 400 clients in Southern California, Plumb’s partnership with NetSuite provides a revolutionary solution for companies in any stage of growth. Plumb is located at 1227 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037, with additional offices in Rancho Santa Fe, Newport Beach, CA, and Reno, Nevada.
For more information regarding NetSuite SuiteCommerce Site Builder, contact us.