Operation Game On | 15-Inch Cup “Hole-in-One” Challenge
The 15-Inch Cup Challenge will take place on the driving range, with four distances, ranging from 50-yards to 125-yards. Every hole-in-one wins cash! Think it can’t be done? We paid out 19 aces last year.
There is unlimited food and drinks for all participants (and spectators). Enjoy an afternoon of networking and friendly competition. We will have a silent auction, corporate village, live music, bloody mary bar with Titos vodka, craft beer, brick-oven pizza by Dang Brothers, street tacos and local athletes and celebrities.
Staycation – Hotel del Coronado Give-Away Opportunity.
Just for attending, you will be entered in a raffle drawing to win a weekend stay at the Hotel del Coronado with limo transportation.
About Operation Game On:
OGO gives returning combat-injured troops suffering from physical and mental disabilities a custom introduction to golf package, including:
- Golf lessons by certified PGA instructors
- Professional fitting from TaylorMade
- Golf equipment from TaylorMade
- Golf apparel by Adidas
- Access to San Diego county courses at special discounted rates
Thank you to our Sponsors of the 15-Inch Cup Challenge:
Title Sponsor – Rossin Steel
Food Sponsor: Pacific Building Group
Sponsor a Hero:
The Guilbert Family
Tee Box Sponsors:
Dennis Johnson Family
Celebrities & Special Guests:
Charity Event in San Diego – Related Posts:
- A Life Rebuilt Through Golf – Fore Magazine
- Article – Scene and Heard at Farmer’s Insurance Open
- Operation Game On expands to help Veterans
- KUSI – Active & Retired Service Members Step up to the 15-Inch Cup Challenge
- LEADership Award: Tony Perez
- Event calendar
For More Information | Sponsorships | Sign Up to Play: