Cloud Computing and NetSuite Changes the Economics of Your IT Budget
- Reduce license, implementation and operational costs – license and deployment consulting for on-premise solutions can cost 10 times as much as NetSuite.
- Reduce or even eliminate IT costs associated with maintaining and upgrading separate applications by as much as 93%.
- Reduce or avoid headcount by automating routine processes.
- Reduce administrative costs with NetSuite’s integrated employee management, payroll, time and expense, and billing functions.
- Streamline accounting and financial processes, improving productivity up to 20%.
- Improve inventory management – one company increased inventory turns by 50%.
- Reduce e-commerce costs for credit handling, order management and shipping.
Written by: Ed Marshall, SVP, Services Industry, NetSuite
NetSuite loves services firms. Services has been our largest vertical for years, representing both the growth of services in the global economy and NetSuite’s commitment to the industry. We have achieved success with solutions that enable services firms to focus on client needs and satisfaction, while optimizing their own project profitability and resource utilization.
IT consulting firms help bridge the gap between the customers that have business areas they wish to automate, and the technology companies that enable the desired automation. A decade ago, most consulting firms fell into three categories:
- Hardware/software resellers, with practices aligned around specific products.
- Strategic IT consulting, working on long-term engagements often involving ERP implementations.
- Staff augmentation or “body shops” offering IT resources to departments needing short-term staff or to smaller companies that don’t need full-time IT.
Two trends are driving an evolution of this market, both of which are contributed to cloud computing and NetSuite.
To read more of this article regarding cloud computing and NetSuite, click here.
Plumb’s growing team of NetSuite experts has enhanced their Southern California presence in the rapidly expanding cloud-computing industry. Through NetSuite, Plumb is able to give their clients access to a world class development platform and an innovated line-up of cloud-based business management solutions. NetSuite’s core integrated suite combines ERP, CRM, PSA, E-commerce and NetSuite OneWorld, the system for multi-entity and multi-subsidiary.
Plumb is an authorized NetSuite Solution Provider and offers valued financial and business resources and counsel for companies and individuals on the move. With over 400 clients in Southern California, Plumb’s partnership with NetSuite provides a revolutionary solution for companies in any stage of growth. Plumb is located at 1227 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037, with additional offices in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Newport Beach, CA.