Is your construction company managing risk, or simply reacting to them?
Find out how Plumb and Sage 100 Contractor can make your construction company Job Ready
A construction company can be riddled with risk. And there are two ways you can deal with it. Put out the fires as they come up and hope for the best, or read the “Job Ready Guide to reducing risk and protecting profits”and learn what you can do to prevent risk and better manage it when stuff goes wrong.
- Eight key questions about risk you must ask yourself now.
- Why being insured doesn’t mean you’re covered.
- The importance of bonding for both you and subs.
- How even the small problems can lead to huge losses.
- The ways integrated construction-specific software for communication and information transparency.
Protect your construction company and your profits
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of Sage Certified Consultants work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating and Sage Construction Anywhere. Plumb is a SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner and Developer of Contractor V software located in Southern California. Contact Us.