Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder) provides small to mid-sized contractors with the easiest access to critical, end-to-end business and project information. You will be able to make better decisions and manage operations more effectively than when using off-the-shelf accounting software. Now, with Sage 100 Contractor, you can take charge of your complex service business with the Service and Inventory add-on modules. Service and Inventory help you avoid the extra work and mistakes that occur when maintaining multiple, disparate service management, accounting, estimating and inventory systems. Sage 100 Contractor is the premier construction software for service and inventory businesses.
- Stay on top of inventory when service work is performed with full integration between Service and Inventory
- Bill items individually or as part of an assembly (kit) for added flexibility
- Use the flat-rate billing option to create and print your own price book for your technicians
- Easily keep your entire system updated by using the same parts and assemblies databases for estimating and service
- Directly transfer hours from your service work orders to Payroll
- Run truck restocking from work orders completed each day so that your warehouse staff can restock trucks at night
- Effectively manage, monitor, and control costs through integration with Accounting and Estimating
Sage 100 Contractor Module for Service:
Using the Service module, you can easily handle service contracts, service routes, dispatch, on-call work orders, quotes, and point-of-sale or billing of service work materials in ways that work best for you. For example, you can choose to generate billing during or at the end of a job, display service dispatch in one-day or five-day increments, and customize work orders with color codes that indicate priority, service area, and type of work to be performed.
Sage 100 Contractor Module for Inventory:
The Inventory module helps you track all inventory movement and transactions, whether the inventory is planned or left over from a job, so you maintain the right stock levels while reducing costs and eliminating waste. Multiple reports, such as Inventory Allocation, Allocation List, Quantity on Hand, Value Report, Inventory Ledger, and Stock Location Report, keep you informed and also protect valuable assets.
Plumb is a Sage Authorized Partner, providing construction software for service and inventory, accounting, project management, job costing and estimating.