Sage 100 Contractor (Formerly Sage Master Builder)
Release Notes for Sage 100 Contractor Version 19.3
Updates by Jane Montijo, Sage 100 Contractor Certified Consultant
Sage 100 Contractor Version 19.3 was released in June 2014
- Sage 100 Contractor users must be on Version 18.1 before upgrading to Sage 100 Contractor Version 19.3
- Don’t forget to make a back-up before running Version 19.3
- Favorite feature – the ability to place shortcuts on your Sage 100 desktop to external Word and Excel documents
- While you cannot drop URLs directly on the Desktop, you can copy a bookmark from your browser, save it as a shortcut on your Windows desktop, and then drag the shortcut to the Sage 100 Contractor Version 19.3 Desktop. You can view the website in your default browser simply by double-clicking the shortcut. Make sure you do not delete the shortcut from your Windows desktop, or the shortcut on the Sage 100 Contractor desktop will not work.
- You can also drag folders from Windows Explorer, and drop them on the Desktop.
- As a best practice: On your Windows desktop, create a folder called “Sage 100 Contractor Shortcuts”, and then save shortcuts to that folder before dragging them to a Sage 100 Contractor Desktop. Storing all your Sage 100 Contractor shortcuts in one place will help you stay organized and may serve as a reminder not to delete them.
- Did you know that Sage is offering complementary training for the new features in Sage 100 Contractor Version 19.3?! Contact Plumb to learn more…
- Download Release notes for v19.3 for more information. click here
Plumb is a Sage Authorized Partner in Southern California with a full team of Sage Certified Consultants to help with sales, implementation, training and support for Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline) and Sage Estimating.