NetSuite Pricing Overview
What is the Cost of NetSuite?
Written by: Dan McGuckin, Enterprise Applications Consultant, ERP Division
One of the most common questions I get asked when speaking to prospects is “What is the cost of NetSuite”.
As always, the answer is “it depends”. It depends on the number of users, the type of users, if you need CRM bundled, and if you need any advanced modules (modules that are not included in the Suite).
It also depends on the value you receive by using the software (otherwise you wouldn’t be looking in the first place).
Cost of NetSuite = Price minus Savings
Users: There are two types of them.
Regular User: $99 per user per month
Time & Expense User: $20 per user per month
Edition: There are several editions of NetSuite.
Less than 10-user edition (includes CRM): $999 per month
Financial edition (no CRM): $999 per month
Mid-Market edition (10 uses+, includes CRM): $2499 per month
*NetSuite pricing as of January 2015 and subject to change.
It also depends on the savings you will achieve from:
- Elimination of associated infrastructure costs of premise ERP/CRM (hardware and personnel). Start with about $100,000
- Efficiencies gained from an ERP/CRM that is available anytime, anywhere, on any device. Hard to quantify, but let’s start with $50,000 per year.
- Technology Benefits: the version-immune customizability and integratability is…. priceless!
Many of our clients see a payback period of less than 12 months. Annually!
What comes with the base platform? The Mid-Market Edition includes:
- ERP with G/L, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Entry, A/R, Expense Reporting
- Advanced Shipping with integrated UPS, FedEx and USPS shipping depending on your location
- NetSuite CRM Sales Force Automation with quote and order management
- Marketing Automation with campaigns
- Productivity tools including contacts/calendar/events
- Real-time Dashboards with key business metrics, report snapshots
There are many “suites” that NetSuite has put together for organizations that are in specific industries. These suites pair together individual modules that are specific to that industry’s needs. For example the Manufacturing Mid-Market Edition includes everything included in the base mid-market package and the following modules: Advanced Inventory, Demand Planning, Grid-Order Management, Manufacturing WIP and Routing.
If you purchase the suite or bundle you will save money.
Below are some examples of additional suites available for specific industries:
- Wholesale Distribution
- Service Resource Planning
- Outsourced Accounting Services for companies using NetSuite
Plumb’s growing team of NetSuite experts has enhanced their Southern California presence in the rapidly expanding cloud-computing industry. Through NetSuite, Plumb is able to give their clients access to a world class development platform and an innovated line-up of cloud-based business management solutions. NetSuite’s core integrated suite combines ERP, CRM, PSA, E-commerce and NetSuite OneWorld, the system for multi-entity and multi-subsidiary.
Plumb is an authorized NetSuite Solution Provider and offers valued financial and business resources and counsel for companies and individuals on the move. With over 400 clients in Southern California, Plumb’s partnership with NetSuite provides a revolutionary solution for companies in any stage of growth. Plumb is located at 1227 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037, with additional offices in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
For more information regarding NetSuite pricing, contact us.