Case Study: Frequent Traveler
Successful and active business owner and world traveler.
Net Worth: $5 million
The Client’s company was growing quickly and although he was still actively engaged in the day-to-day business, he began traveling the world with his new found wealth. The Client soon realized his schedule was too complex to manage it himself. He needed help taking care of the details.
Plumb Family CFO was brought in to act as an executive assistant for the Client.
• Client’s calendar, email and personal files were set up virtually to allow shared access at any time.
• Tight event and travel calendar are maintained.
• Plumb acts as a ‘screener’ for all requests for donations, appointments, investments, etc.
• Payroll processing for household employees.
• Project management for home remodel.
• The Client now has a well-organized calendar, with no event or meeting conflicts.
• He spends less time digging through emails and proposals.
• His schedule is always planned out and he has more time to enjoy life, travel and focus on his business.
About Plumb Family CFO
The Plumb family CFO division was established to focus exclusively on the personal finances and portfolios of our busy clients. Anneke Stender, Vice President, Plumb Family CFO, heads up an experienced team, including bookkeepers, accountants and managers to provide world-class family accounting and reporting. Our dedicated team of professionals has a passion for perfection and constantly strives to provide the highest level of service. To learn more about Plumb Family CFO services, click here.