Job Costing and Accounting with Plumb & AGC
Construction Financial Management Series Lunch & Learn
This seminar, “Job Costing and Accounting” will offer an introduction to construction accounting and job costing. It will give an overview of the keys to accounting and how it relates to the construction industry. You will review the process of monitoring the general ledger, accounts payable and payroll processing.
Learning Objectives / Outcomes:
- Identify the Keys to Accounting
- Emphasize the importance of A/P process; payroll processing and reconcile and review
- Learn the different users that review the financial statements and how it relates to the construction industry
- Explain job costing as a means to assist in managing the job and providing management with relevant contract activity
- Identify the Keys to Job Costing
- Track key cost component; performance measurements; monitor results and make adjustments
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Time: 12:00 – 1:30PM (lunch included)
Instructor: Robert Scherer, President of Plumb
Price: $50 AGC Member; $75 Non-Member
Plumb provides construction accounting services to help strengthen accounting departments and support the management team that need added expertise on an outsourced on-going or project basis. With Plumb’s foundation in construction accounting and years of experience, Plumb Accountants and Certified Software Consultants are knowledgeable with the most common accounting and reporting needs for contractors.
Our construction accounting services provide transparent reports and analysis to allow for better insights on project profitability or loss. As a Sage Authorized Reseller, Plumb will help you gain a competitive advantage, by delivering the best construction software package for your needs.