NetSuite Pricing Overview
How much is NetSuite?
One of the most common questions I get asked when speaking to prospects is “How much is NetSuite”.
NetSuite is the most scalable cloud application on the market. From small companies to behemoth enterprises, NetSuite can be used across all different size organizations and industries. NetSuite is a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, with annual subscription pricing.
This information will help you with some ballpark NetSuite pricing and get a better understanding of what is included in the platforms.
Let’s start with the number of users.
How many full time users will you have running NetSuite? This includes executives, accounting (A/P, A/R, CFO, Accounting Manager, Controller, etc.), Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Administrators, Customer Service Reps, Marketing Manager, Warehouse Operations, Manufacturing, etc.
- From 1 – 10 users you will fall into the “Limited Edition” platform
- From 11 – 1000 users you will fall into the “Mid-Market Edition” platform
- From 1000+ users you will fall into the “Enterprise Edition” platform
- There is another user called an “Employee Access User” which lets your employees login to record their time, record their time against projects/activities, record expenses, and submit internal support cases. These users are sold in packs of five.
Regardless of what edition your company falls into the cost per user is $99 per month.
After you total the number of users, we need to add the platform fee based on your version. This is an additional recurring monthly fee.
Both the Limited and Mid-Market edition come with NetSuite CRM. NetSuite is available in a non-CRM package as well.
Well, what comes with the base platform? The Mid-Market Edition includes:
- ERP with G/L, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Entry, A/R, Expense Reporting
- Advanced Shipping with integrated UPS or FedEx shipping depending on your location
- NetSuite CRM Sales Force Automation with quote and order management
- Marketing Automation with campaigns
- Productivity tools including contacts/calendar/events
- Real-time Dashboards with key business metrics, report snapshots
- Customer Center and Partner Center logins
- 5 Employee Self-Service Users
- 30,000 integrated bulk mail merges per month
- 120,000 campaign emails per year with no single blast exceeding 10,000 recipients
- 10 GB File Cabinet and 10 GB Data storage per account
- All Oracle Database & Application Server O/S, licenses
There are many “suites” that NetSuite has put together for organizations that are in specific industries. These suites pair together individual modules that are specific to that industry’s needs. For example the Manufacturing Mid-Market Edition includes everything included in the base mid-market package and the following modules: Advanced Inventory, Demand Planning, Grid-Order Management, Manufacturing WIP and Routing.
If you purchase the suite or bundle you will save money.
Below are some examples of additional suites available for specific industries:
- Wholesale Distribution
- Service Resource Planning
NetSuite also provides organizations with opportunity to purchase additional modules to meet their specific needs. Below is a list of available modules and some of their top features:
- Advanced Financials (Advanced budgeting, expense allocations and amortization, as well as more flexible billing management.)
- Advanced Inventory (Demand-based Inventory replenishment, multiple units of measure, lot management, bin management, serialized inventory, matrix items, landed cost, bar coding)
- Advanced Procurement
- Advanced Software
- Contract Renewals Module
- Demand Planning Module
- Fixed Asset Module (enables you to maintain and control the complete asset lifecycle from creation to depreciation, revaluation and retirement)
- Grid Order Management
- Incentive Compensation (Commission tracking)
- Job Costing
- Manufacturing WIP & Routing
- Multi-Book Accounting
- SuiteAnalytics Connect
- OneWorld (With NetSuite OneWorld, companies can easily manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities all from a single cloud-based ERP system, while seamlessly handling different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements.)
- Project Management
- Recurring Billing (Companies can create highly customized billing schedules and templates easily and quickly to automate the creation of invoices based on the related license agreement and/or service contract to meet their exact needs.)
- Resource Allocation (Usually for professional services organizations)
- Revenue Recognition – Private Co (with EITF)
- Revenue Recognition – Public Co (with EITF)
- Work Orders and Assemblies (Assembly management, work orders, bill of materials, demand-based inventory replenishment, product history tracking)
- Human Resource Information System
- Point of Sale (POS) Module
- Suite Commerce Advanced (Website & E-commerce platform)
- Suite Commerce Site Builder (E-commerce platform)
At Plumb, we strive to get our clients the best pricing for NetSuite. To learn about available discounts on platforms, suites, and modules contact us today!