NetSuite CRM Case Study
SoCal company doubles productivity and fuels strong growth with complete NetSuite OneWorld and NetSuite CRM cloud solution
provided by NetSuite
Company: All-Safe | Pool Safety Products
- Provider of pool safety solutions
- Based in Orange, CA
- Uses NetSuite
- Replaced Sage, QuickBooks, and MS Access database for CRM and Excel
- Chose NetSuite OneWorld and NetSuite CRM over SAP, Sage MAS 200 and Sage Accpac
“Our entire business is built on NetSuite, and our ability to access real-time financial inventory and customer information has been a big part of our growth.”
- QuickBooks unable to scale data volumes as it grows, resulting in lost and corrupted data
- Lack of integration resulting in poor visibility into critical business information
- Growth potential was limited
NetSuite CRM and NetSuite OneWorld Benefits:
- All-Safe Pool has achieved strong and steady growth in B2C and B2B sales
- 2x gain in productivity across the board with on-demand access to real-time data
- NetSuite CRM helped drive a 25% gain in B2C sales
Plumb’s growing team of NetSuite experts has enhanced their Southern California presence in the rapidly expanding cloud-computing industry. Through NetSuite, Plumb is able to give their clients access to a world class development platform and an innovated line-up of cloud-based business management solutions. NetSuite’s core integrated suite combines ERP, CRM, PSA, E-commerce and NetSuite OneWorld, the system for multi-entity and multi-subsidiary.
Plumb is an authorized NetSuite Solution Provider and offers valued financial and business resources and counsel for companies and individuals on the move. With over 400 clients in Southern California, Plumb’s partnership with NetSuite provides a revolutionary solution for companies in any stage of growth. Plumb is located at 1227 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037, with additional offices in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
For more information regarding NetSuite CRM, contact us.