TAG announces the new issue of NetSuite Magazine, a quarterly interactive e-zine that features insightful looks at retail’s transformation by Leslie Hand, Research Director of IDC Retail Insights, and NetSuite Retail GM Branden Jenkins.
NetSuite for retail – Explore how to manage your entire business across all channels and touch points.
NetSuite Magazine: NetSuite Retail Edition – Reinventing Retail
In the magazine you will learn how leading NetSuite retail customers are driving double-digit growth, and get how-to tips and insights on:
- Building Customer intimacy through relationships, relevance and reciprocity.
- Mobile, analytic and in-store digitization techniques in retail.
- New features in NetSuite Version 2014 Release 1 aimed at retailers.
- Pre-Conference training opportunities at SuiteWorld
- Expert viewpoints on the “perfect order”, manufacturing transformation and ecommerce and mobile in the warehouse.
NetSuite Retail and Plumb
Plumb provides NetSuite data integration services that enables companies to harness the power of NetSuite while maintaining critical applications and systems that businesses depend on. Plumb’s team of NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Network Professionals have connected several popular systems to NetSuite, including Cnet Channel Online, a sales-cycle automation solution that’s designed to give small to medium-size resellers all the operational advantages of their large competitors. ChannelOnline is unique in synchronizing dynamic employee, customer, supplier, pricing and product content into a single application and provides integration with leading distributors, carriers, and third-party service providers.
Contact Plumb to learn how we can help grow your retail business with NetSuite!