Plumb Family CFO Client Utilizes Outsourced Executive Assistant Services for Relocation Project
Plumb Family CFO Case Study: Family Relocation
A long-term Plumb Family CFO client, with controller-level services, requested outsourced executive assistant services to manage a relocation project.
Net Worth: $10+ million
The family’s main house was under construction and they needed to relocate temporarily. While in the middle of a remodel, along with a busy schedule, the family required a resource to oversee all the details of the move.
Plumb Family CFO’s Executive/Personal Assistance included the following:
- Connecting the family with “white glove” movers, experienced with high-end moves and transferring valuables
- Researching pricing and terms for storage facilities
- Taking inventory of household items and valuables
- Assisting with pick-ups for charitable donations
- Wrapping and packing smaller items
- Ensuring the cancellation of all utilities and returning cable boxes and internet modems
- Facilitating the move on schedule without disruption
- Setting up phone and internet
- Unpacking kitchen items on the first day, so the family was able to be function able
Plumb Family CFO was able to alleviate the stress of moving, by being the point person for all communication and seamlessly executing the family relocation. From start to finish, the family was able to move in a short amount of time, with little disruption to their daily life. They were assured that their personal, valuable items were properly taken care of and accounted for during the move.
With the outsourced executive assistant services, Plumb Family CFO provides resources on a project or ongoing basis. These service offerings are customizable to help manage the personal lives of our Clients.
“Thank you for all your help; you are delightful to work with!” “I want you to know that I appreciate your help through this process and value your judgement.” – Plumb Family CFO Client