TAG and Trapp Online are proud to present 50% off setup during this March Madness savings event.
Are you considering moving your Sage construction software and data to the cloud?
My Sage 100 Contractor Cloud by Trapp Online includes:
- No contract
- Domestic support
- Dedicated cloud server
- Nightly backup (rolling 7 days)
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Third party app implementation
- Login/Portal page
- IT maintenance
- 25 gigs of storage space included
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Data transfer assistance
- Managed firewall with custom ports
- Mac, Ipad, Iphone, Android access
Take advantage of this promotion for Sage 100 Contractor – offer ends March 31, 2014. Click here for more details
Here are some considerations for construction companies to move in the cloud:
- Cost efficiency. Pooling configurable computing resources cuts costs. Due to reduced cap-ex investments, getting started in the cloud costs significantly less than building your own in-house server from the ground up. Additionally, there’s no cost for continuous server maintenance and management.
- Flexibility. With the cloud, you gain the ability to work from any location – construction site, home, office, or during travel. Having your work with you keeps you competitive!
- Scalability. When you have your own dedicated cloud server that is completely customized and completely scalable, you’re free to really make the cloud your own. You can never outgrow the cloud.
- Security. You will no longer have to worry about backing up your data. We run backups nightly, in addition to a 7 day rolling back up. Your data is housed in a a certified, SAS 70 type II, and SSAE 16 SOC Type II, Tier III data center. What about disaster recovery? Your data is one less thing you have to worry about since all of your files are safely tucked away on the cloud.
For more information regarding the promotion for Sage 100 Contractor, contact us at Plumb!