Running a construction business is hard.
Doing it with QuickBooks is even harder.
Plumb is Offering QuickBooks Trade-In Promotion
Earn a $500 credit towards an upgrade from QuickBooks to Sage 100 Contractor
QuickBooks is easy, inexpensive and when it comes to construction, incomplete. In fact, here are five key tasks you can do with Sage 100 Contractor that you can’t do with QuickBooks that will make your life easier and your business smarter:
- Estimate and purchase by part and job cost code, cost type and division.
- View current budget including change orders, less actual costs, and committed costs to date by park and job cost, cost type and division.
- Track subcontract and purchase agreements as costs are incurred to prevent overpayment.
- Proactively monitor insurance compliance for uninsured subs and unsigned lien waivers.
- Generate customized AIA billing documents and T&M billings.
- QuickBooks vs. Sage 100 Contractor Benefit Comparison Guide
- Top Considerations to Make the Switch from QuickBooks to Sage 100 Contractor
For more information regarding the QuickBooks trade-in promotion, contact TAG
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of Sage Certified Consultants work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating and Sage Construction Anywhere. Plumb is a SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner and Developer of Contractor V software located in Southern California.