JMP “Hot 100” Run NetSuite
Technology Innovators of JMP Securities’ 2014 “Hot 100” Fuel Business Growth with NetSuite
Press Release provided by NetSuite
Calif. – November, 2014 – NetSuite Inc (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software, announced that more than half of the companies listed on the 2014 JMP Securities “Hot 100 Best Privately Held Software Companies” run NetSuite. NetSuite gives high growth companies such as these leading technology innovators in the “Hot 100” list the agility, flexibility and scalability to support their business growth and expansion.
The “Hot 100” firms are identified by JMP Securities, a San Francisco-based boutique investment bank, as the software industry’s leading private companies. NetSuite customers DataSift and Viewpoint Construction Software are among the high-growth innovators on the “Hot 100” list.
With over 190 currencies, 19 languages, and automated tax compliance in over 50 countries, NetSuite OneWorld brings software companies key features and benefits including:
- Financial consolidation. NetSuite OneWorld supplies a unified platform for global subsidiary management and financial visibility, providing a real-time view of global financials.
- Multi-currency management. NetSuite OneWorld provides support for multi-currency transactions in over 190 currencies, enabling software companies to seamlessly expand into new global markets and accommodates customer preferences.
- Billing and revenue recognition. NetSuite’s billing and revenue recognition capabilities can streamline a software company’s diverse revenue streams, whether revenue comes from subscriptions, professional services or technical support.
- Deep customization and integration. The SuiteCloud Development Platform allows software companies to customize NetSuite to meet their unique business requirements and to incorporate third-party cloud applications from NetSuite partners.
- Robust CRM. NetSuite CRM enables software companies to better cultivate and manage profitable relationships with a single, consolidated record of account information and customer/prospect interactions and integrate that information with financial data.
- Professional services automation. Optional PSA capabilities with NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP) give software company services teams capabilities for project management and project accounting, as well as resource optimization and time and expense management.
For the JMP Hot 100 Run NetSuite article, click here
Want an overview of NetSuite pricing? Click here
Plumb’s growing team of NetSuite experts has enhanced their Southern California presence in the rapidly expanding cloud-computing industry. Through NetSuite, Plumb is able to give their clients access to a world class development platform and an innovated line-up of cloud-based business management solutions. NetSuite’s core integrated suite combines ERP, CRM, PSA, E-commerce and NetSuite OneWorld, the system for multi-entity and multi-subsidiary.
Plumb is an authorized NetSuite Solution Provider and offers valued financial and business resources and counsel for companies and individuals on the move. With over 400 clients in Southern California, Plumb’s partnership with NetSuite provides a revolutionary solution for companies in any stage of growth. Plumb is located at 1227 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037, with additional offices in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Newport Beach, CA.