Plumb Announces New Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate Client in Riverside County
Near-Cal Corp Makes the Switch from Maxwell American Contractor
Riverside County, CA – March 2016, Plumb, Southern California’s premier outsourced accounting and construction software consultancy firm, has announced its continued growth in Riverside County by adding Near-Cal Corp as a client. Located in Lake Elsinore, Near-Cal Corp is a general contractor, focusing on large shopping centers and industrial complexes. In addition to GC work, they have a telecom division that develops and designs communication technology projects.
Previously using Maxwell American Contractor, the general contractor needed a more robust construction-specific accounting system with local support in Riverside County. With Sage 300 CRE, Near-Cal Corp has a single source of control, with integration of accounting, job costing, project management, estimating, payroll, and document management. They can also manage all aspects of their projects and accounting with customizable reports.
Taking Advantage of Maxwell Trade-In Promotion, Near-Cal Corp Saved 25%
Don’t wait for Maxwell to pull the plug on the construction software running your business. With no support for American Contractor software, make the switch to Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate. Promotional details
Core Accounting Modules Purchased:
- Accounts Payable/Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable with Contract
- General Ledger
- Job Cost
- Project Management: The application standardizes the workflow of project documents, keeping everyone up to date with the status of contracts, billings, costs and submittals all at once.
Additional Applications Purchased:
- Inquiry Designer: Enables you to customize the presentation of information contained in each inquiry, so you can access the data most relevant to you or create it from scratch.
- Information Assistant: Ideal for employees who need the data, from insurance expirations to cost overruns, not the application.
- Office Connector Financials
- Office Connector Query Designer
- Sage Paperless Construction
Plumb provides construction accounting services to help strengthen accounting departments and support the management team that need added expertise on an outsourced on-going or project basis. With Plumb’s foundation in construction accounting and years of experience, Plumb Accountants and Certified Software Consultants are knowledgeable with the most common accounting and reporting needs for contractors.
Our construction accounting services provide transparent reports and analysis to allow for better insights on project profitability or loss. As a Sage Authorized Reseller, Plumb will help you gain a competitive advantage, by delivering the best construction software package for your needs