Excel-Based Reporting & Integration
Explore solutions tailored for your business software:
• Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office)
• Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder)
Available to you from Plumb, your Authorized Sage Business Partner, the Office Connector suite empowers you to use Microsoft Excel to transform how you work with your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate data. This award winning suite consists of three separately licensed products that allow you to move data between Microsoft Excel and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage 100 Contractor.
Looking for a quick way to pull data in a user-friendly format?
With Office Connector, you can:
• Create your own integrated Excel-based reports.
• Change the design of existing Excel-based reports.
• Run excel-based reports.
• Refresh report information anytime.
• Create new records in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate based on data in your Excel worksheets.
• Update existing records in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate based on data in your Excel worksheets.
• Create files that can be imported into Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Office to create transactions.
For more information regarding Office Connector and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, contact your local Plumb software consultant.
Seth Myers A+, MCP
Sage Software Certified Consultant