Win more business with Sage Construction CRM
Get the scoop on building great relationships in the construction industry
Competitive Advantage: Based on a Sage construction IT survey, only 11% of contractors are using a CRM software to obtain new business.
Tracking quotes and winning jobs – sure you have processes to help you with these, but do they work for every project, all the time? Chances are they do not, because every job and every client are different. You need your quoting and project workflow to be flexible, you need to stay on top of your jobs so you can win the best fit projects, and you need to complete your jobs on time and on schedule. Likewise, winning more business is heavily dependent on delivering the best service possible so your existing clients bring more work back to you.
Sage Construction CRM all you to:
- Target the right clients and best projects to go after.
- Log communications and schedule follow-up activities with key decision makers for improved account management.
- Increase efficiency and accuracy by automating manual sales and marketing workflows.
- Track and respond to customer issues.
- Encourage repeat business by delivering better customer service, and more!
Download the guide – Accelerate your construction business growth with Sage CRM
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of Sage Certified Consultants work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating and Sage Construction Anywhere. Plumb is a SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner and Developer of Contractor V software located in Southern California.