Sage CRE Software Year-End Center
Get all the latest knowledge articles, videos, and online resources you need for your year-end activities.
The Sage City year-end center was created as a resource to help customers avoid long hold times at support and get back to business. Here’s a list of what you can find:
- Live chat. Access support, advice and training from knowledgeable online specialists.
- Hand-picked knowledgeable articles. Access year-end specific articles for instant access. Customers can get year-end checklists, up-to-date product info, troubleshooting help and more.
- Product and tax info. Customers can make sure their sage cre software package is current to take advantage of any 2015 tax updates. Access the downloads customers and partners need at year-end.
- Training videos. We hand-picked videos from our Sage University training teams on the Videos tab.
- Year-end forums. This is where the community of Sage employees, customers and partners offer advice, help with questions, or provide guidance. Customers are also encouraged to post year-end questions in dedicated forum areas.
Sage CRE Software – Other areas of Assistance:
Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 300 CRE
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of Sage Certified Consultants work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating and Sage Construction Anywhere. Plumb is a SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner and Developer of Contractor V software located in Southern California.
For additional help with Sage CRE software and year-end, contact TAG