A new day in construction has dawned.
Sage Estimating provides a smarter, automated way to estimate. Takeoffs are faster. Final proposals are more professional. Plus it works in tandem with Sage business management software, so once a bid is accepted, information flows automatically to accounting and job cost. By eliminating redundant data-entry and error-prone processes, Sage Estimating helps projects run efficiently from initial estimate to project completion. Quite simply, it’s better estimating by every measure.
Five Ways Sage Estimating Improves Accuracy
1) Uses up-to-date, trade-specific cost databases for final numbers you can trust.
2) Eliminates manual calculations and reduces the risk of overlooked items – some of the most common causes of errors.
3) Enables you to make last-minute changes with quick precision.
4) Standardizes the bid process across multiple estimators without forfeiting individual styles and flexibility.
5) Removes spreadsheet liabilities – such as hidden cells and broken formulas.
As a Value-Added Reseller (VAR), Plumb can customize and integrate the best accounting software solution to fit your industry needs.
Plumb has a team of Sage Certified Consultants specializing in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating, Sage Construction Anywhere.