Sage Estimating is powered by trade-specific cost databases, enabling you to turbo-charge takeoffs and final proposals. Input your own costs into a prebuilt database or choose a database prepopulated with costs. When your proposal is accepted, information flows automatically to Job Cost in Sage business management software, eliminating redundant tasks, data entry errors and omissions.
Five Way Sage Estimating Makes You Faster.
1) Slashes takeoff time by 50% or more versus manual or generic spreadsheets methods.
2) Automates the process of cost item updates, eliminating the grind associated with pricing items manually.
3) Generates final proposals and reports in seconds.
4) Provides a smart way to organize and report on estimates – with fast and easy access.
5) Shortens the learning curve by adapting to your preferred way of working.
Put Your Best Bid Forward with Sage and Plumb.
As a Value-Added Reseller (VAR), Plumb can customize and integrate the best accounting software solution to fit your industry needs.
Plumb has a team of Sage Certified Consultants specializing in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Timberline), Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder), Sage Estimating, Sage Construction Anywhere.