The Construction Executive’s Interactive Guide to Business Visibility
Sage delivers Job Ready solutions that empower construction and real estate professionals to think boldly, act decisively and run their business more efficiently. Access Sage’s interactive series of e-books and learn best practices for improving visibility across your construction organization.
Download Book 1 – Reporting
- Three Essential Types of Construction Reports
- What Your Peers Say About Business Reporting
- Understanding the True Cost of Jobs
- Three Characteristics of a High-Performing Job Cost Solution
- What to Look for in an Effective Job Cost Report
- Documenting What Happened on the Jobsite
- Making Sense of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet Basics
Sage is the gold standard in construction and real estate software, and a leader in the industry for over forty years.
Founded in 1996, Plumb’s mission is to help entrepreneurial companies and high-net worth individuals achieve their business and financial goals by providing an unparalleled array of customized, effective and trusted accounting services, software and counsel. Through proprietary systems, Plumb becomes a highly effective extension of internal client operations, ensuring timely, dependable and cost-effective results. Plumb is an authorized Sage and NetSuite solution provider and developer of Contractor V software.