Plumb La Jolla Shares Company Updates
What’s Happening at Plumb
At the end of every quarter, Plumb gets together at our Plumb La Jolla office to share an overview of highlights from the previous months. Each division participates, including:
- Plumb Outsourced Accounting
- Plumb Family CFO
- CRE – Sage Construction Software
- NetSuite Solution Provider & NetSuite Professional Services
Since Halloween was right around the corner, Plumb also hosted an Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. Check out the winning pumpkins!
Some highlights of the meeting included:
- Congratulations to Nikki Roemer for reaching her 10-year anniversary at Plumb! She has been an instrumental part in Plumb’s growth over the years. She started as an outsourced accountant, mainly focusing on controller-level services for the construction industry. She now works as a Certified Sage Consultant for Sage 100 Contractor | Sage Master Builder software.
- Anneke Stender named Finalist for the San Diego Business Journal’s Women Who Mean Business Awards. She was also nominated in 2015 – 2012.
- Plumb CRE Division reaches Gold for Sage Construction and Real Estate Software. This means that the division sold a record-number of NEW construction software sales and established itself as a top-tiered Sage Partner. Check out what their happy client, Near-Cal Corp in Riverside, CA has to say about Plumb.
- Plumb NetSuite Division showcases new client, Breeders’ Cup Limited. Breeders’ Cup is coming to Santa Anita Race Park November 4 – 5, 2016 and Del Mar in 2017.
Watch Video: Plumb La Jolla
Interested in learning more about Plumb?