Plumb is delighted to announce an exclusive sponsorship for Mastering the Rockefeller Habits™, a Four Decisions™ Executive Workshop, to be held on Monday, December 3rd, 2012 at the DoubleTree Hilton in Del Mar.
The sponsorship is part of Plumb’s commitment to engage entrepreneurial companies to promote how to execute and accelerate profitable growth. Geared towards CEO’s and the leadership team, this all-day workshop will help to create a winning strategy to achieve success in 2013.
Attendees will gain:
1. An overview of the Four Decisions ™ (People, Strategy, Execution and Cash) you must get right to grow.
2. Key elements to build your 2013 One Page Strategic Plan ™ to focus and align your team.
3. The Rockefeller Habits checklist to strengthen your ability to execute and accelerate your growth.
4. Simple, practical and applicable tools to improve your business results right away.
5. An aligned, accountable and enthusiastic leadership team, ready to hit the ground running in 2013.
The highly esteemed presenters will be David Chavez of Assured Strategies, Sandy Kolberg, Ph.D. and Lars Sikes, DM of the Recharge™ Institute. Mr. Chavez is a Certified Gazelles International Coach with diverse coaching, leadership and management experience. He is an entrepreneur who has been helping business leaders grow for over 20 years. His experience as an entrepreneur and CPA gives him the unique opportunity to help hundreds of companies over the years. Specializing in leadership development and oversight, Mr. Sikes and Dr. Kolberg combined their expertise to bring consulting and web-based learning through programs and services that provide people to discover their potential and capitalize on their strengths in the pursuit of lifelong learning.
The workshop will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with breakfast and lunch provided.
Reservations are still open: http://MRHWorkshopsandiego.eventbrite.com