This white paper outlines the 10 essentials of a complete financial management system and how the right solution can help you keep up with the rapidly changing business world.
1. Core Financial Management Capabilities
a. Accounting Functionality
b. Cash Flow Management
c. Recurring Revenue and Revenue Recognition Management
2. Integrated Inventory Management, Fulfillment and Shipping
3. Low Total Cost of Ownership and Superior Ease of Use
4. A Streamlined Order-to-Cash Process
5. Procure-to-Pay Processes
6. HR Process Management
7. Business Intelligence
8. Multi-Company and Global Business Management
9. Adaptability to Specific Business Models
10. Project Accounting and Contracts Management
– Platforms for Performance
From sales to implementation, training to consulting, Plumb’s team of experienced advisors work to improve your efficiency and reporting capabilities with the best accounting software, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and customer relationship management (CRM) systems on the market. Plumb is a NetSuite and SAGE Software Authorized Business Partner located in Southern California.