Stay in Control: The Benefits of In-House Payroll Software
How in-house payroll systems deliver long-term control and flexibility over the payroll process.
Free White Paper Download: Click Here
You’ve probably read a lot about payroll outsourcing, but you might not know as much about the value of in-house payroll. In this guide, we’ll show you the other side of the story by discussing the benefits of integrated, in-house payroll software. You’ll find comparisons of how in-house payroll software stacks up against outsourcing in terms of:
• Cost and personnel requirements
• Compliance with tax regulations and other laws
• Control over data security and accuracy
• Organizational efficiency
• Control over the scheduling of your payroll
Why choose in-house payroll? Here are some questions you should ask:
• Which method will cost less this year? Over the long term?
• How can you ensure proper tax filings and payments?
• How much control do you want over the payroll process?
• How often do you process payroll?
• How complex is your payroll?
• How often do you have to create last-minute paychecks?
For a company with 150 employees that issues paychecks every other week, in-house Sage 100 ERP Payroll solutions could save nearly $10,000 compared to outsourcing over the course of three years. In this scenario, the software pays for itself in just 19 months. The ROI your company could achieve depends on the number of times per year you issue paychecks, your number of employees, and a few other factors. For a customized ROI estimate, consult with Plumb to learn more.