Tracking Your Field Production with Plumb & AGC
Construction Financial Management Series Lunch & Learn
This seminar, “Tracking Your Field Production” will discuss how to optimize construction operations with field labor and identify weaknesses in current field management practices. You will also learn estimating and accounting procedures.
Learning Objectives / Outcomes:
- Optimize construction operations and field labor
- Identify weaknesses in current field management practices
- Tracking field production and estimating procedures; office and field communication
- Accounting software utilization
- Policy and procedure implementation
- Project tracking and income statement examples
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Time: 12:00 – 1:30PM (lunch included)
Instructor: Robert Scherer, President of Plumb
Price: $50 AGC Member; $75 Non-Member
Plumb provides construction accounting services to help strengthen accounting departments and support the management team that need added expertise on an outsourced on-going or project basis. With Plumb’s foundation in construction accounting and years of experience, Plumb Accountants and Certified Software Consultants are knowledgeable with the most common accounting and reporting needs for contractors.
Our construction accounting services provide transparent reports and analysis to allow for better insights on project profitability or loss. As a Sage Authorized Reseller, Plumb will help you gain a competitive advantage, by delivering the best construction software package for your needs.