Construction project management software with Sage Service Operations (SSO)
Did you know that Sage Service Operations is a web-based construction project management software that features full-service dispatch and resource management? You can easily track your field team and collect data on the jobsite in real time for construction project managers and their service crews.
SSO is a flexible time keeping system that is paired with geo-mapped timestamps to show the location of your employees, equipment and materials. You can easily obtain confirmation of all these details in real-time to ensure that you can mitigate risks and liabilities and find discrepancies quickly.
Another feature that separates this construction project management software apart from the rest is that it offers English and Spanish language, as well as, talk to text dictation. Your team will be able to easily implement this user-friendly program and use it fully.
Sage Service Operations offers a custom forms application that allows users to easily create forms for safety meetings, toolbox talks or any other events. For additional benefits and information on how to manage service operations and enhance your customer’s experience, download the spec sheet.
Plumb Shares Top Construction Project Management Features in SSO
How much does Sage Service Operations Cost? It’s on sale!
- Save 20% on annual subscription: SSO for Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate
- Save 10% on monthly subscription: SSO for Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate
- Minimum of 5 users is required
- Offer expires 9/28/2018
- Contact Plumb for pricing
If you’re currently not using Sage construction software for your accounting system and would like to know the difference between these two programs, take a look at this quick video which highlights the differences between Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE.
Plumb is a top Sage CRE software partner, with clients located across the United States. Plumb starts with a construction software needs assessment to help narrow down the choice of which construction accounting software is right for your firm based on needs, pricing and construction industry.
Whether you work in construction, service or both, Sage Service Operations helps contractors manage field operations. Field technicians make fewer trips to the office, since they are constantly receiving real-time information on a tablet or phone. Construction project management teams can submit daily field reports and timesheets in an electronic format from the job site, which helps reduce administrative tasks.
Sage Service Operations – Top Benefits:
- Enhance Customer Service by giving your clients the ability to take control of their account information and submit service requests anytime, anywhere
- Reduce Paperwork and administrative costs by eliminating duplicate data entry or errors caused by misreading technician and field supervisor notes
- Simplify service operations and reduce the time to invoice by tracking time, materials, billing amounts, and more from the field quickly and accurately.
- Improve communication between office and field personnel by capturing details like time, equipment use and more in real time.