Need Sage Consulting Help for your Sage Construction Accounting Software?
Plumb is here for your Sage consulting and training requests! We are a Premier Sage Construction Software Partner, working with a variety of clients across the country. Our team of Sage Certified Consultants have years of experience working with Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software. Our consultants have a background working in accounting for contractors and have worked directly at Sage software.
Sage Consulting Services for Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE Include:
- On-site or off-site training for your convenience
- Full implementation setup & go-live
- Workflow design & setup
- Data migration & balance forwards
- Custom reporting and form design
- Sage consulting, support & customer care
- Payroll support
- Account management
- Version upgrades & integration collaboration
- Year-end reviews
- Cloud hosting services
- Free weekly training webinars
Construction Accounting Consulting Services Include:
- Fractional accounting help – on-site or virtual
- WIP Schedule & maintenance
- Job Costing
- General Ledger Budget Preparation
- Subcontract Management
- Full accounting services
- Sage Construction Software experts
For your new software evaluation process, Plumb is committed to delivering personalized and professional service at every stage. We understand that making the right buying decision requires careful evaluation. We provide live demo’s, sample reports and a scope of work for installation to go-live date. Download: Timeline Information Sheet
Schedule your version upgrade appointment today!
At the end of the year, it’s important to upgrade your Sage construction software to the latest version. This will give you access to new tax tables and support from Sage.
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate – Version 18
Sage 300 CRE Version 18 includes new features, enhancements and resolves previous issues. Release notes>>
- New tool for Mobile Dashboards
- Credit card payment (fixes) for Accounts Payable
- How to import cleared checks for Cash Management
- New features for Desktop
- Job Cost – revenue account
- Payroll (fixes)
- How to move jobs in Project Management
- Work orders in Service Management
- Enhancements to SQL Replicator
- Enhancements to System Administrator
We recommend you install the latest version of Sage 300 CRE (18) to get the latest updates and bug fixes.
Sage 100 Contractor 2019 (SQL) Version 22.1
Here is a quick list of the release notes for version 22.1. See Release Notes for more information.
- You can look up previous bank reconciliations even if you do not save bank reconciliations individually as PDFs when you save the final bank reconciliation.
- You can now open, view, print, and even reverse previous final reconciliations.
- We have added a new Sort by Item Amount option to the 1-5 Bank Reconciliation window, and we have added totals by credit card to the 4-7-5 Reconcile Credit Card Statements window.
- As an administrator, you can set command-level security for many menu options and related buttons, providing a finer degree of control over users’ abilities to view sensitive information, such as wage rates, net pay, and total costs. Where security is available for an option or a corresponding button, highlight the command from the Options menu or the Post menu, press the F7 key, and then use the Security window to control access for different types of users.
- Field-level security was inadvertently missing from several key text boxes in the 5-2-2 Payroll Records window, so we’ve added field-level security to the summary Gross Pay, Adds, Deducts, Net Pay, and Total Cost fields in the footer of this window.
- In windows that have a View menu, you can view the fields and commands to which access is restricted in that window.
- When you click View > Security, the program highlights the fields and commands for which security is turned on. In this View Security mode, you cannot edit any of the fields in the window, although you can still turn security off and on. l
- You can now sort most grids that you open using a button in a primary window. (The grid then opens in a secondary window.) Select the header for the column you want to sort on, and then click the Sort by option. For example, you can sort open invoices, paid invoices, and subcontractors in the 4-4 Vendors window.
- You can sort grids by name on columns that have a combined number and name. l The program warns you when you try to post an AP invoice without a subcontract reference or, if you require a subcontract reference, it stops you from posting. This is similar to the existing PO Warning set in the 4-4 Vendors window.
- You can easily transfer amounts between bank accounts.
- In the U.S. Edition, you can now set up and report on use taxes paid on payable invoices.
Ready to upgrade? For Sage consulting help, contact Plumb
Sage Consulting: Learn how to close out the fiscal year in your Sage 300 CRE software. In this video series, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide.
This is part 5 in a 5-part series for tips on how to complete year-end tasks in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Sage Timberline Office).
If you missed the previous four videos use the links below to watch them.
Part 1: https://youtu.be/MNCcE5ztLT0
Part 2: https://youtu.be/1x0ZY-YQSGo
Part 3: https://youtu.be/zsGy3d5LpXA
Part 4: https://youtu.be/yoPBDkCNT70