Join Plumb & AGC-San Diego for a Construction Financial Management Lunch & Learn
On, Wednesday, March 29th from Noon – 1:30PM, Robert Scherer, President of Plumb, will present a construction financial management course at the San Diego chapter of the AGC.
Topic: Building Strong Partnerships: A Closer Look at Banking & Bonding Management for the Construction Industry
In this course, you will take a closer look at your professional relationships within the construction industry, including commercial bankers, surety agents, CPAs, attorneys and others. By defining their roles, you will gain a better understanding on their views of financial statements, A/R financing requests and surety limits.
You will receive the Surety companies’ checklist and 3 C’s of prequalification. In addition to a detailed banking and bonding relationship comparison guide, with an example of the requirements needed to receive a bank line of credit.
- Review the importance of professional relationships in construction industry
- Understand the Surety Company’s checklist & 3 C’s of pre-qualification
- Closer look into a banking relationship and what different banks can offer for services and products
- Typical terms & examples of how to apply for Line of Credit
- Banking & Bonding relationship comparison
- Owners and Managers in the construction industry
- Accounting personnel – CFO, Controller, Accounting Managers
- Financial Service Providers in the construction industry
- Surety Agents and Risk Professionals
Cost: $50 AGC Member Price | $75 Non-Member Price | Lunch Included
Plumb provides construction accounting services to help strengthen accounting departments and support the management team that need added expertise on an outsourced on-going or project basis. With Plumb’s foundation in construction accounting and years of experience, Plumb Accountants and Certified Software Consultants are knowledgeable with the most common accounting and reporting needs for contractors.
Our construction accounting services provide transparent reports and analysis to allow for better insights on project profitability or loss. As a Sage Authorized Reseller, Plumb will help you gain a competitive advantage, by delivering the best construction software package for your needs.